Our Superfood Nut Clusters are a delicious, healthy and convenient snack and what’s in it is as important as what’s not. Like all the products in our R.A.W. Real and Worthful line, Superfood is Gluten-Free, Non GMO, Kosher, Vegan and Soy free. The ingredients we use are simple but well thought out and when you open a bag here’s what you’ll find:
- Almonds – The Journal of the American Dietetic Association found that consuming almonds increases E levels in the plasma and red blood cells and lowers cholesterol levels. University of California Davis determined that almonds may reduce the risk of colon cancer. Almonds are high in vitamins A, B-12 and K and loaded with minerals like calcium, zinc, magnesium, folate, potassium, niacin, and riboflavin and high levels of both protein and fiber.
- Cashews – ripe with proanthocyanidins – a class of flavanols that actually starve tumors and stop cancer cells from dividing. High in calcium (strong bones), oleic acid (reduces triglyceride levels), magnesium (lowers blood pressure levels and helps prevent heart attacks).
- Macadamia Nuts – Cholesterol free and high in palmetolic acid which reduces fat storage. Contain copper which helps make neurotransmitters - the chemicals which our brain cells use to send chemical signals, as well as calcium and antioxidants.
- Raisins – Consumption of raisins increases energy, aids digestion, promotes bone health, reduces colon cancer risk and helps fight anemia.
- Cranberries – high in vitamins C, E and E and high in fiber.
- Gogi Berries – Gogi berries are high in antioxidants.
- Maca Powder – Very high in vitamins B, C, E and calcium, zinc iron, magnesium, phosphorous and amino acids.
- Cacao Nibs – raw chocolate is high in antioxidants, serotonin (natural antidepressants), improves circulation, regulates blood pressure and heartbeat, lowers LDL cholesterol, reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.
All of these benefits, and most importantly it tastes GREAT! See for yourself -- go to our website (www.realandworthful.com) or your local retailer to pick up a bag or two.